Carboxymethyl-Polysucroses (CM-Polysucrose) are white, odourless and tasteless powders which are freely soluble in water or electrolyte solutions.
CM-Polysucrose consists of Polysucrose (renamed from Ficoll™) substituted with carboxymethyl groups imparting a polyanionic character to the product. The carboxymethyl content corresponds to about 1 CM group for every 5 glycose units.
If you need larger quantities please contact us for a bulk quotation.
Ficoll™ is a trademark owned by GE Healthcare.
Have you cited this product in a publication? Let us know so we can reference it.
- Li, B. et al. Functionalized polymer microbubbles as new molecular ultrasound contrast agent to target P-selectin in thrombus. Biomaterials 194, 139–150 (2019).
- Hwang, H. et al. MESIA: Magnetic force-assisted electrochemical sandwich immunoassays for quantification of prostate-specific antigen in human serum. Analytica Chimica Acta 1061, 92–100 (2019).
- Juenet, M. et al. Thrombolytic therapy based on fucoidan-functionalized polymer nanoparticles targeting P-selectin. Biomaterials 156, 204–216 (2018). Nultsch, K. & Germershaus, O. Silk fibroin degumming affects scaffold structure and release of macromolecular drugs. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 106, 254–261 (2017).
- Käsdorf, B. T. et al. Mucin-Inspired Lubrication on Hydrophobic Surfaces. Biomacromolecules 18, 2454–2462 (2017).
- Ficko, B. W., NDong, C., Giacometti, P., Griswold, K. E. & Diamond, S. G. A Feasibility Study of Nonlinear Spectroscopic Measurement of Magnetic Nanoparticles Targeted to Cancer Cells. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 64, 972–979 (2017).
- Burke, M. et al. Regulation of Scaffold Cell Adhesion Using Artificial Membrane Binding Proteins. Macromolecular Bioscience 17, 1600523 (2017).
- Ndong, C. et al. Antibody-mediated targeting of iron oxide nanoparticles to the folate receptor alpha increases tumor cell association in vitro and in vivo. Int J Nanomedicine 10, 2595–2617 (2015).
- Terentyeva, T. G. et al. Bioactive flake–shell capsules: soft silica nanoparticles for efficient enzyme immobilization. J. Mater. Chem. B 1, 3248–3256 (2013).
- Asgeirsson, D., Venturoli, D., Rippe, B. & Rippe, C. Increased glomerular permeability to negatively charged Ficoll relative to neutral Ficoll in rats. American Journal of Physiology-Renal Physiology 291, F1083–F1089 (2006).
- Koltun, M., Nikolovski, J., Strong, K., Nikolic-Paterson, D. & Comper, W. D. Mechanism of hypoalbuminemia in rodents. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology 288, H1604–H1610 (2005).
- Landauer, K. et al. Influence of Carboxymethyl Dextran and Ferric Citrate on the Adhesion of CHO Cells on Microcarriers. Biotechnology Progress 19, 21–29 (2003).
- Guimarães, M. A. M., Nikolovski, J., Pratt, L. M., Greive, K. & Comper, W. D. Anomalous fractional clearance of negatively charged Ficoll relative to uncharged Ficoll. American Journal of Physiology-Renal Physiology 285, F1118–F1124 (2003).